Privacy, Terms and Conditions
Usage of a website or its contents hosted by Loop Energy Inc. is subject to all of the following terms and conditions. Usage of a website hosted by the Loop Energy Inc. is conclusive evidence that the user has read, understood, and agreed to the following terms and conditions.
LOOP ENERGY INC. WEBSITES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE USE OF A LOOP ENERGY INC. WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. LOOP ENERGY INC. disclaims all warranties, either express or implied, with respect to the accuracy, reliability or suitability for any purpose, of the information contained in or referenced to any of LOOP ENERGY INC.’S websites. Any person accessing or using a LOOP ENERGY INC. website accepts and assumes all risks relating to the accuracy or reliability, or arising out of the use of, the information and materials available on A LOOP ENERGY INC. website.
Loop Energy Inc. attempts to provide accurate and current information on its websites. However, errors may occasionally occur. In any case of a discrepancy between website content on a Loop Energy Inc. website and printed content published by Loop Energy Inc., the Loop Energy Inc. printed version shall be deemed to be correct and prevail.
Loop Energy Inc. will not have any liability for any special, incidental, consequential, direct or indirect losses or damages, or any other damage or loss claimed either in contract, negligence or tort including, without limitation, punitive damages arising out of use of a Loop Energy Inc. website and the information contained therein, or arising out of the inability to use a Loop Energy Inc. website and the information contained therein.
With regards to a Loop Energy Inc. website or any content on a Loop Energy Inc. website, you may not:
- Copy, distribute or otherwise make available material from a website for commercial exploitation without the express written permission of Loop Energy Inc.;
- use the website or content in a way that could damage it or the material displayed on it;
- interfere with website security or the security of the linked websites;
- disrupt or interfere with another person’s use of the website;
- use or attempt to use another’s account, password, or system without prior written authorization from the Loop Energy Inc.;
- use the website or the information on it to send any type of mass e-mail;
- use contact information on this site to send e-mails of illegal, sexual, racist, or otherwise inappropriate nature, as Loop Energy Inc. determines in its sole discretion;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the restricted areas of a website
- manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted on or through a Loop Energy Inc. website or the source of any content;
- upload, download, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- interfere with or disrupt a Loop Energy Inc. website or servers or networks connected to a Loop Energy Inc. website, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of our networks connected to a Loop Energy Inc. website; or
- violate or infringe any right of any third party.
Any of the foregoing, or any fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise illegal activity is grounds for termination of your access to a Loop Energy Inc. website, at Loop Energy Inc.’s sole discretion.
Loop Energy Inc.’s websites and the content of the websites are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws, and international treaties. Unless explicitly stated that it is forbidden, you may reproduce material from a Loop Energy Inc. website, except Loop Energy Inc. trademarks, without permission provided that you do not commercially exploit it, or modify it and that you credit Loop Energy Inc. “Loop Energy” and the LOOP logo are trademarks of Loop Energy Inc. All rights in them are reserved to Loop Energy Inc.
Links and Third Party Content
The Loop Energy Inc. website contains links to external third party websites, entities, content and products that are provided for your information and convenience only and do not constitute any endorsement or a recommendation by Loop Energy Inc. If you access these links, you will leave the Loop Energy Inc. website. If you decide to visit any linked site, you do so at your own risk. The Loop Energy Inc. makes no representations whatsoever about any other websites which you may access from a Loop Energy Inc. website.